BRINGING HAVANA TO TEXAS
From the vintage rug rentals from Cru Rentals to the warm gold toned floral design from De Vinnie's Floristry, this vintage Havana style wedding truly knocked it out of the park! Hotel Havana has always been one of my favorite venues to shoot at and it was the perfect spot to host this vibrant wedding.
Some of my favorite highlights of The Soares' day:
• Details of Hotel Havana and Ocho. It was the ultimate backdrop for flay lay details!
• Relaxed getting ready process accompanied by the best sparkling Bev, Topo Chico
• The bride and sweet grandmother aka Oma exchanging looks across the room
• Two first looks before the ceremony! One with bride's family and one with the groom
• The entire bridal party crying once the groom opened a heartfelt video from his family back in Brazil. *cue the tears
• Loved ones displayed on a custom locket wrapped around bride's bouquet
• "Let's get lit" cigar bar station. I MEAN, COME ON
• Oma "bride's grandmother" once again stealing our hearts with her flower girl entrance
• The groom's vulnerable speech... wow. I may or may not have shed a tear
• The "holy crap, we just got married" post ceremony tequila shots
• Dancing underneath the Havana lights
From the moment I first spoke to Casey and Fern during the discovery call, I knew it was a fit. (Secretly hoping they thought the same too).
Their love for one another is so vulnerable and playful, I could not get enough of it.